UofA Admission Dates & Deadlines
Arry Pandher - June 13th, 2022
Interested in attending the University of Alberta? Keep reading to learn more about UofA admission deadlines!
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president, it is widely considered to be one of the best universities in Canada. The university comprises four campuses in Edmonton, the Augustana Campus in Camrose, and a staff centre in downtown Calgary. The University of Alberta is a member of the U15 Group of Canadian research universities. It is also a member of the helium-neon University Connection consortium (helium-neon University Connections) which allows students to take courses at any other participating institution. In addition to 28 faculties, there are 14 schools and 4 colleges on campus offering more than 200 undergraduate programs and 170 graduate programs. The University of Alberta also offers cooperative education programs which allow students to gain work experience while completing their studies. The University of Alberta has an endowment of over $1 billion CAD making it one of the wealthiest universities in Canada. Applying to the University of Alberta is done online through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC) for domestic students or through the International Admission Application Portal (IAAP) for international students. Wondering what the UofA admission deadlines are? Keep reading below for key dates.
UofA Admission Deadlines
- October 1st: Students can begin applying for admission, awards and residence.
- January 12th: Application-based entrance scholarship deadline.
- February 1st: All students can submit new final high school marks in the application.
- March 1st: Deadline to submit admission application for most programs.
- April 30th: Deadline to self-report final high school marks in the application.
- May 1st: Deadline to accept admission offers made before April 1.
- May 20th: All admission decisions are sent out and completed.
- June 1st: Deadline to accept Alberta School of Business admission offers made before April 1, 2022.
- June 15th: Deadline for post-secondary applicants to submit final transcripts and other requirements.
Please note that dates vary per year.
Need More Financial Support?
Countless students have benefited from GrantMe’s financial assistance in the form of scholarships, allowing them to attend their first-choice schools. If you’d like to know more about how GrantMe can support your goal of getting into the University of Alberta, start by taking our quiz to see if you qualify!
Join The GrantMe Program