York Schulich BBA: Overview
Matthew Tran - January 29th, 2022
Written by Joyce Chung and Matthew Tran
York Schulich BBA is one of the premier business programs in Canada. York’s Schulich Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers a cutting-edge program and faculty geared towards the ever-changing needs of the business world, encouraging students to discover creative business solutions. The program’s innovative approach emphasizes communication and interpersonal skills, providing students with well-rounded management education.
York Schulich BBA Programs
The Schulich Bachelor of Business Administration offers a wide range of specializations, including accounting, international business, economics, finance, and marketing. Whichever one appeals to you, the Schulich School of Business is your best option for learning crucial skills to lead in your career of choice and break boundaries in the field of business.
How to Apply to York Schulich BBA
- Know your deadlines. Mark your calendar with these important dates regarding your application.
- Decide what to study. The Bachelor of Business Administration offers 11 specializations, so and find your best match!
- Make sure you qualify. A competitive average for the Schulich School of business is in the high 80s/low 90s. In this step, you’ll also find:
- The prerequisites for your program
- Guidelines for your supplementary application. Admission to the BBA program requires a supplementary application that will assess your leadership, ability to work on a team, resilience, and empathy towards others.
- Get ready to apply. The application is due on January 13. Complete each step of the pre-application to-do list, including:
- Understanding the deadlines that apply to you.
- Preparing your academic documents.
- Learn about application tips for your greatest chance of success.
- Submit your application. All applications to the BBA program should be submitted through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). Review our tips on how to apply and see what the application fees will be.
- Apply for an entrance scholarship. Look into entrance scholarships early! You do not need to have already applied to the BBA program in order to apply for financial support, and this page provides information about entrance scholarships, bursaries, and other funding opportunities based on your program.
- Submit documents and keep in touch. In this step, you’ll see:
- How to follow your applications status
- Supporting documents you may need to prepare
- How to submit supporting documents, including self-reporting your grades
Your individual tuition will depend on your residency status and the degree/program you are interested for an approximation of the associated tuition and fees. If you are a future undergraduate student, find out how your fees are calculated here!
Worried about where to funding and preparing for the Schulich School of Business at York University? GrantMe’s here to help! Take this FREE GrantMe quiz to determine how much funding you will be eligible for! With GrantMe, you will be supported in your application process in scholarships, bursaries, admissions and more. It’s time to secure your debt-free future!
Join The GrantMe Program
Queen's offers several Entrance Awards to exceptional students entering their first year of…Read Article >
York University is widely regarded as one of the best schools in the…Read Article >
The University of Victoria is one of Canada's leading research-intensive universities. Located on…Read Article >
The University of Guelph's software engineering program is designed to provide students with…Read Article >
The University of Calgary offers a world-class education in software engineering. Students in…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At the University of Saskatchewan, Health…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran The School of Rehabilitation Science at…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Everything we do involves data and…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Universities provide educational programs and services…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At Toronto Metropolitan University Business Management,…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Studying at Toronto Metropolitan University’s Faculty…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Toronto Metropolitan University’s Aerospace Engineering program…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Is the Engineering program at Waterloo…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Rotman Commerce is looking for exceptional…Read Article >
Written by Aly Tagamolila and Matthew Tran The McMaster Health Sciences Supplementary Application…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Do you want to learn how…Read Article >