Stephanie Pugh - July 29th, 2022
The University of Alberta offers a variety of bursaries to help students with the cost of their education. There are bursaries for students from low-income families, students with financial needs, and students who are pursuing specific programs of study. If you’re looking for a way to ease the financial burden of your education, be sure to check out the UofA bursaries!
Why Should You Apply for a UofA Bursary?
The University of Alberta offers a variety of bursaries to help students with the cost of their education. Whether you’re looking for financial assistance for yourself or your family, there’s a bursary that can help. Here are just a few reasons why you should apply for a U of A bursary:
- Bursaries are available for full-time and part-time students.
- You don’t have to repay a bursary, unlike a loan.
- Bursaries can be used to cover the cost of tuition, books, and other education-related expenses.
- There are bursaries available for students with diverse backgrounds, so there is a source of funding for everybody who may need it.
No matter your financial situation, there’s a good chance that you’ll be eligible for at least one bursary. So why not take advantage of this valuable resource?
The University of Alberta offers a wide range of financial aid options and bursaries to help make your education more affordable.
These bursaries include:
- Bursaries & Emergency Funding
- Bursaries by Faculty
- GSA Emergency Bursary
- Indigenous Students’ Support Fund
- Supplementary Bursaries
Read the criteria for these bursary programs, and how to apply to them, on UofA’s website!
For bursaries, eligible students must be registered at UofA in a full or part-time program and demonstrate a genuine financial need.
- Not sure what bursaries you’re eligible for? No problem! Fill out this Supplementary Bursary application and, based on your financial need, background, and experiences, UofA will assess you for a match to the following and many more.
Want To Get Into UofA?
To access in-depth coaching and guidance on your admissions journey, check out the GrantMe platform! Our trained essay editors know precisely what selection committees at UofA look for and can help you draft a winning application. We also provide personalized scholarship matches, essay editing, and mentorship from past winners to maximize your success. Complete our short scholarship eligibility quiz to learn more about how GrantMe can help you achieve your post-secondary goals.
Join The GrantMe Program